Be a part of our global team
Ivitesse always on the lookout for the bright, talented, self-motivated and energetic individuals to join our organization. We offer such a work environment that it satisfies the intellectual and emotional needs of our employees. Be ready to become an integral part of company’s growth story. Please email your resume to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you at our earliest.
- Good hands on with C# programming
- Experience range of 2 to 5 years
- Willing to work in SharePoint environment. Knowledge of SharePoint is not mandatory
- Hands on with Gitlab, Jenkins pipeline setup/maintenance/troubleshooting
- Hands on with one scripting language(Python or Perl or Shell)
- 2 to 5 years of experience
- Proficient in using ASP .Net, ASP.Net Core with MVC and capable of handling end to end web application development.
- Strong object-oriented programming experience in C#.
- Experience in working on any SQL tools and SQL stored procedures.
- 3 to 5 Years of Automation Anywhere Experience
- Should have experience in AA 11, A2019 and A360
- 2 To 3 Years of Visual Basic Scripting language
- Strong web application experience in .NET with strong skills in C# and ASP.NET MVC
- atleast 4+ years of experience in Sitecore
- Good understanding of Helix Principle, SORL search and Sitecore/SXA search features and functionalities
- Experience in using SQL Server. Xconnect is a plus
- Experience in Sitecore Customization like Jobs, Scheduled Tasks, Agent, Processor and Pipelines
- Good knowledge and experience of API Development including REST APIs, writing PowerShell scripts using Sitecore
- PowerShell extensions, Sitecore JSS
- Proficient in change governance process in NatWest Bank or equivalent
- Expert in various other production currencies management like certificates, config and upgrades
- Proficient in end to end environment management including engagements with other envs/platforms
- Should have past work experience in distributed agile scrum teams spread across different shores
- 12-15 yrs experience in a SaaS-Cloud operations, specifically managing Infrastructure and Application Operations Cloud
- Experience in managing System Migrations—Preferably to Public Cloud
- Experience in Technical Requirement Gathering and Execution planning (Infra/App Ops)
- Well versed with cross-organizational collaboration—Liason with Engineering/Product Management/Sales and Customer Success
- Expert level in JIRA, ServiceNow, IPC modules
- Certified Agile-Scrum practitioner, ITIL/ITSM practitioner, Public Cloud Fundamentals (Azure/GCP)
- Need minimum 5 years of DBA experience in any below RDBMS technologies.
- Solid DBA and database object level administration knowledge on HANA, Mysql and SQL server, SQL, SQL scripts and pl/sql knowledge.
- Data migration knowledge and managing tool's
- Analysis of Health checks on SQL Servers, HANA and Mysql for efficient management and optimal performance of database instances.
- Perform database logging, tracing, and performance measurement over time to determine baseline performance and capacity planning
- Customer Management and Providing Excellent Customer Support.Cloud Migrations using Azure, AWS, GCP.